Founded in 1942 and headquartered in Grantsburg, Wisconsin, McNally Industries provides advanced design engineering, complex test and assembly, and precision machining and manufacturing for mission-critical applications, primarily supporting both new and legacy platforms for the aerospace & defense and midstream oil & gas markets. The Company’s full-service offerings range from initial product design and manufacturing to final testing and after-market support, including reverse engineering and technical data package development. The Company works with leading blue-chip clients that serve the U.S. Department of Defense and midstream oil & gas end markets.
For more information, and to inquire about partnering with McNally Industries, visit the website.
- Significant investments in business development (personnel, consultants and advisors)
- Significant investments in advanced machinery and equipment to support new capabilities and incremental capacity
- Brought on two independent board of directors with highly complementary aerospace & defense experience
- Significant investments in IT (new website, complete refresh of existing hardware and software) as well as cybersecurity (ITAR certified)
- Evaluated and pursued highly strategic acquisitions of other aerospace & defense manufacturers